- · Absoludy TSH is a FIA(Fluorescence immunoassay) based quantitative measuring diagnostic test.
- · Thyroxine, also known as T4, is a type of thyroid hormone regulating your weight, body temperature, muscle strength, and even your mood.
- · Measuring the level of FreeT4 to help check if three organs (hypothalamus, pituitary and thyroid) are functioning normally.
- · Free T4 deficiency related symptoms of hypothyroidism such as weight gain, dry skin, cold intolerance, irregular menstruation, and fatigue.
|Test time||5 min|
|Sample type||Serum and Plasma(Li-heparin or K2-EDTA)|
|Package Insert sheet||1ea|
- PREVTSH/FT4 Combo 23.02.03
- NEXTTSH 23.01.24